Simon Sinek, author of Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action, describes the “Golden Circle” of business operations. There are actually three concentric circles in his analysis: WHAT a company does; HOW they do it and WHY. His assertion is that businesses that Start with Why tend to be the most successful.
What makes WelComm really valuable to our clients is WHY we do what we do.
The answer: it’s the excitement of bringing new products and technologies to market. That’s the WHY at the foundation of this enterprise and today it remains our driving force.
So how does this benefit you?
- We love talking about your technology and your innovations.
- We enjoy being on your team and sharing in your success.
- We really enjoy adding our insights to your marketingcommunications strategy.
HOW we do it, is we use our engineering background and market knowledge and all the tools available to us to generate awareness of and preference for our clients’ products and services.
- We use public relations tools like press releases, technical articles, case studies and white papers to stimulate editorial coverage and inform readers
- We plan and place advertising campaigns – both in traditional print media and online designed to generate inquiries and website visits
- We provide creative services to design advertising, tradeshow graphics, datasheets and brochures – all to support our clients’ marketing goals
- We attend tradeshows to meet with editors covering the shows
- We create and maintain websites paying special attention to functionality and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) marketing strategies
- And we support a growing list of social media tools including blogs, LinkedIn and Twitter, YouTube videos like this one, and Facebook to communicate and engage with our clients’ target audiences.
WHAT we do is (E-to-E) Engineer-to-Engineer marketing communications. We’re a Business-to-Business (B2B) marketing communications agency that specializes in high technology. Our clients are technology firms that market their products to engineers.